dimanche 27 mai 2007

SAUKRATES - BRICK HOUSE EP - 1997 SERIOUS ENTERTAINMENT



Excellent EP from the canadian mc Saukrates."rollin remix" "play dis remix" and for sure the legendary track "father time" are my fav'.
Featurigs : masta ace, o.c. & common.

http://www.zshare.net/download/2038170b14caa9/


Saukrates was ill at these midschool years...but...Fuck you man stop selling your ass to the mainstream.

R.I.P. hiphop.

7 commentaires:

MC23 AKA Steak2Boeuf a dit…

net que Saukrates est l'un des meilleurs mcs canadien, mais bon on ne pas pas lui en vouloir d'être au coté de nelly furtado. cette derniere a bien commencé aux cotés de jurassic5!

Brakkbacda a dit…

Nelly furtado, matt pokora, amerie......j'en passe et des meilleurs.
Cette attitude me degoute tous simplement.

Anonyme a dit…

staying underground does not pay the bills

Rory - Stilltown a dit…

Saukrates was mad talented tho... if he woulda dropped a full length lp around 95-96 we could potentially be comparin it to illmatic, liquid swords, and other classics

Anonyme a dit…

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonyme a dit…

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonyme a dit…

BTW, buy GSM blocker to jam all secret devices in your home or at work.