lundi 30 avril 2007

THE BROTHERHOOD - PUNK FUNK / MAD HEADZ (REMIXES) - 1996 VIRGIN



To all the headz saying that i only drop indies.
That 12" is really nice shit, features Blak Twang & Rush.Contains "punk funk" (which is a bomb) and 3 remixes of "mad headz".
And fuck off all the stupid critics about this blog, if you don't like it you can go in hell.Foolish comms will be delete & users ban.

http://www.zshare.net/download/the_brotherhood-punk_funk-vls-1996-ftd-rar.html

3 commentaires:

Andyman187 a dit…

Thanks for everything Brakk. I like how u r uploading whole 12 Inches and not liek these other blogs just uploading the Vocal Versions, cuz I need them instrumentals. Props

Brakkbacda a dit…

np my man
peeace

Chuck a dit…

i feel the site man, u got some dope joints unlike all the copy cats out there frontin, i stay with the queensbridge 12's...thats just my thing, but search my site i got some joints, peace