mardi 24 avril 2007

GAUGE THE MENTAL MURDERAH - CRANIUM / BREATHLESS - 1996 MAESTRO RECORDS



Claaaaaaaasssic Grab that shit if you don't know !
Featuring Cella Dwellas on "cranium".Produced by Big Self.
Classic indie.

http://www.zshare.net/download/gauge_the_mental_murderah-cranium-vls-cms-1996-rar.html

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Banger! Toutes les choses de Gauge son puissantes,j'espère tu postera d'autres wax de ce mec!bless.

Anonyme a dit…

I want not agree on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonyme a dit…

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.